כרטיס סנדר לוידאו לד נובה סטארNova star Msd 300
he MSD300 is an M3 series sending card from NovaStar. This sending card supports video and audio inputs, and can decode and process them before sending them to the LED screen via Ethernet port. A single MSD300 supports resolutions up to 1920×1200@60Hz. It communicates with the computer via USB port and is very convenient to use.
The MSD300 can be used for rental and fixed applications, such as live events, monitoring centers and various sports centers.
- 1 × DVI video input and 1 × audio input
- 2 × Gigabit Ethernet output
- 1 × light sensor connector
- Supports the new generation of pixel level calibration technology from NovaStar to provide a fast and efficient calibration process.
- Supports a variety of video formats,
|Red||Device operating indicator. Working status:
|Green||Device status indicator. Working status:
|AUDIO||Audio input connector|
|USB (Type-B)||Connects to the PC.|
|UART IN/OUT||Input/Output connector for cascading devices|
|LIGHT SENSOR||Connects to a light sensor to monitor ambient brightness, allowing for automatic brightness adjustment of LED display.|
|DC 3.3V~5.5V||DC power connector|