5Pin Midi To USB In-Out Cable Adapter Converter איכותי USB ל MIDI ממיר
Easy to connect, Connect your midi Instrument such as keyboard, electric piano, hand roll piano, electric guitar to your M-ac PC or Laptop easily.High quality,This USB MIDI Cable made of soft bare copper material with sturdy and durable. Supports 16 channels of MIDI I/O. Intelligent LED indicator shows working status, red means power on and blue refers to signal connection
Plug and play,The USB MIDI Cable is with a built-in driver, that no needs difficult driver installation, just connect to a USB socket. USB bus powered, no external AC adapter. Supports all standard MIDI interface devices on the market such as: electronic drums, MIDI keyboards, keyboards, electric guitars(effects), digital pianos.
Professional USB MIDI interface, This professional USB MIDI Interface Adapter adopt the technology of resistance to electromagnetic interference, built-in high-performance FPT processing chip, provides accurate recording for every note and a stable delay-free input signal for a high fidelity MIDI data transmission.
Wide compatibility, The standard 5-PIN MIDI cable is compatible most computer operating systems such as Windows 10, Win8, Win7, Vista, Windows XP and Mac OS X. Attention: If your Mac USB Port is USB-C (Thunderbolt 3), please use original authentic USB-C to USB Adapter from the manufacturer or MIDI interface may not.
Follow below step to start your music tours:
1. Connect the cable marked “MIDI IN” to the MIDI “OUT” socket of a MIDI keyboard (or MIDI device).
2. Connect the cable marked “MIDI OUT” to the MIDI “IN” socket of a MIDI keyboard (or MIDI device).
3.Plug the USB cable into any free USB socket on your computer.
4. Open your music software program, e.g. Cubase, Sonar, MIDI Connections, etc.
5. Set the music programs MIDI in and MIDI out devices to “USB Audio Device”. Your USB to MIDI interface is now ready for use.
6. To save potential problems, it is recommended that this interface is always connected to the same SUB as it was originally installed on USB to prevent multiple installations of the driver.
This USB MIDI cable is made of soft bare copper material for durability. Supports 16 channels of MIDI I/O.
Built-in high-performance FPT processing chip, provides accurate recording for each note and stable no-delay input signal for high fidelity MIDI data transmission.
The USB MIDI interface adapter uses anti-electromagnetic interference technology.
The intelligent LED indicator shows the working status, red indicates power is on, and blue indicates signal connection.
Package Contents: 1 * MIDI to USB Cable Converter
Only the above package content, other products are not included.
Note: Light shooting and different displays may cause the color of the item in the picture a little different from the real thing. The measurement allowed error is /- 1-3cm.