Elation 64 ch DMX Programmer פיקוד מתכנת 64 ערוצים
The DMX Programmer makes running an intelligent light show a breeze, with convenient features like a joystick and compact flash card slot. This affordable 64-channel DMX controller can operate up to 8 intelligent fixtures (maximum 8 DMX channels), any one of which can be assigned to the joystick for easy control of pan and tilt. Save your programs to a standard 32-megabyte compact flash card, then simply upload them whenever you want to run them, rather than having to re-create them. A compact tabletop unit, the DMX Programmer is capable of handling up to 96 scenes.
• 8 Fixture buttons (up to 8 Channels each)
• 4 Chases of 99 steps
• 96 Scenes in 24 Pages
• Assignable joystick for Pan/Tilt control of fixtures
• Back-up memory using a 32 MB Compact Flash Card
• USB input for gooseneck light
• Built-in Microphone
• Bright, 4 segment LED display
• Audio Chase plus Speed and Fade time adjustments
• Blackout delay adjustment
• Tap Sync function
• Reversible DMX Polarity Output
• Fog Machine trigger button with LED function indicators (compatible with American DJ Master Blaster 1000, Stallion, Vaporizer, Vapor Flow, Fog Storm 1200 and Fog Storm 1700)
• Factory default joystick control: assigned to ch.1 and ch.2 and ready to use with American DJ and Elation fixtures
• 9-pin RS-232 trackball connector port
• Power supply included: DC 9-15V, 500mA min.
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 14.25” x 7.5” x 3” / 360x193x72 mm
• Weight: 4.5 lbs/2.1 kgs.